1. These forums have been archived.
    Please switch to using our new GitHub Discussions and Issue Tracker.

Bug Report Scrolling Not Working in Single Bible View

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by William Hurley, Nov 1, 2023.

1. William Hurley

William Hurley New Member

I am using ios 17.0.3. After downloading the latest version of Equipd Bible today, I am not able to scroll the NW Revised in Mandarin Bible in Single Bible view. If I add a second Bible and then remove it, I can scroll again. But, if I select another chapter or book, the scrolling is disabled again. Do I have a setting incorrect somewhere?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
  2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi @William Hurley so sorry to hear this is happening. Can you clarify what device you are using? Are you able to send me a screenshot recording / video? You can email it directly to support@equipd.me if you like. Sorry to hear this is happening.

3. Glenn

Glenn New Member

I am having the same problem with my IPad Pro version 17.1
    When I open Equipd all looks fine but when I choose a book and verse it will show up but when I try to scroll, the screen just bounces back rather then scrolling down,

4. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this. I have managed to replicate the issue and think I have the fix. Shame it was not picked up by myself or my beta testers much earlier. If either of you are keen to be a beta tester please email support@equipd.me and let me know.

Just waiting on Apple to confirm the beta for testing so I can proceed from there.

In the meantime, maybe show 2+ Bibles so that you can at least look at the verses you need to read. Thanks for your patience.